December 9, 2008

So You're a Punk For Sappy Videos, huh?



I know I should be doing work so this will be short. I simply want you to watch this clip and try not to tear up…I failed.

It’s just so heartwarming and sad at the same time.

I mean…*looks to the ceiling and tucks in lips*…it’s just so beautiful. That little girl loved her daddy, you know. *grabs tissue* She even started crying because she was so happy. *dots the inner corner of my eye with the tissue, holding it there*…I just…*irregular breathing pattern begins*……I mean I……*balling like a SERIOUS punk*……I didn’t have a daddy!!!…*cut to commercial*…

2 comments:

TheDreamReborn said...

Normally I hate these types of news stories because the kids are always trained to act a certain way for the camera. This little girl's love was genuine though. You could see it in her face when she realised her father was walking towards her.

This was a cute story but just imagine how many other soldiers asked to spend time with their families for the holidays and got a big, fat, NO!!!

Ms. WrightAllTheTime said...

I know, Dream. I thought about that too. Notice how quiet she was talking to the camera and singing her xmas song for daddy. But as soon as daddy showed up, she got loud with her "Hey Daddy!! I missed you1!"...oh lord, I'm about to tear up just thinking about it...

 

Ms. WrightAllTheTime... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner