December 30, 2010

So it took you a year and a half to make a new post, huh?


This. Is. Sad.

So it's now the morn of New Year's Eve (2011) and I stumble upon my blog for the first time since I last posted in June of 2009...what on God's green earth have I been doing since then?!

Needless to say, I did NOT lose any more weight. I more than likely found every pound I lost and I'm sure they brought along a couple of friends. Don't get it twisted...I still look good. Lol. (Vain, much?!) While I'm no longer a member of Curves, I still want to keep up with the change in my eating habits.

In other news, I'm a LAW SCHOOL student!! Woohoo!! Finished my first semester and it is a LOT of work. I still haven't gotten rid of this procrastination disease, but I'm gonna work through it. Keep me in your prayers.

The "love of my life" is now an ex and a pretty good friend. I can NOT believe I was willing to compromise soooo much of who I am and still expecting to be happy. Fail! Ladies and gentleman, just because he's a good man that doesn't mean he's YOUR man. In my case, he has a LOT of growing up to do!

Almost as soon as ex boo was out of my love life, entering stage right is new boo! I don't wanna rush anything with him but this is kind of a long time coming. I've known him for years but circumstances kept us from having an opportunity to date. He's a REAL man and a great friend...but his ex scared the crap out of him when it comes to dating. :/

So now he's subconsciously sabotaging our "dating" out of fear that I could end up being just like his scum of the earth ex-girlfriend...*sigh*

What's a girl to do...nothing?! Easier said than done. I'm trying. Failing. But trying, nonetheless.

Anyway, I'm moving forward. I'm trying to fill my plate with law school but my ADD keeps me so distracted, it's almost pointless. Again, keep me in your prayers.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

 

Ms. WrightAllTheTime... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner